Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pregnancy and such......

Well, HELLO! I feel terrible about not blogging during my pregnancy, so I've decided to start now. I am now 23 weeks deep into my pregnancy! We found out around 15 weeks or so that we are having a little boy, Jackson Trent. It was confirmed at my 20 week Anatomy ultrasound that he is, indeed, a "HE" ! We are ecstatic! Let me back up to the moment, and day, I knew I was pregnant.
(September 24th, 2009) THE DAY!

We were not TRYING to get pregnant, let me clarify that. We decided that it was a good time for me to get off of BCP. I had some anxiety issues, and I thought they may be resolved by stopping hormones. I didn't realize in 1 1/2 months I would be pregnant :). It was a Thursday night, and I was babysitting my little niece, Miss Anna-Kate. (Oneporkchopblogspot's baby girl) While I was holding her in my bed, I had the urge to go and take a pregnancy test. It was the day of my Expected (.) so I wanted to make sure everything was OK. Well, after taking the test, it was positive almost immediately! OMG! Was this really happening to me? Feelings of Love, Happiness, Excitement, and Euphoria rushed over me all at once. I was SO excited! However, I think I was in a little DENIAL. Trent was working late, so he wasn't home yet. I then took another test, and BOOM, positive once again. I was so nervous, and anxious for Trent's reaction. He got home about 1 hour after I tested, and when I showed him the test, he laughed and didn't believe it. But it was confirmed the next day, that I was indeed pregnant!


A lot has happened since then. I have feelings of extreme happiness one minute, and I'm scared out of my mind the next. I know everything is going to be okay, but it's still very scary to be bringing a life into this world. I cannot even express the love that I have for this little wild child in my belly already. I think about him, and want to feel him move every second of the day. It's amazing how much you can love something that you do not even know. I dream about the day we meet him, and we can hold him in our arms. I can't wait to see the love Trent has for his son. I feel SO blessed to have this little baby boy in my belly, and I am so thankful to the Lord for allowing us to be his parents. Thank you lord for your blessings. :)


His precious Profile at 13 weeks pregnant.



It's a boy!


















1 comments:

Unknown February 4, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

I can't wait to meet my precious little nephew!

About This Blog

This is a blog about what goes on in my life. Please, sit down and enjoy the show.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP