Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hip hop hooray

I have always wanted to write a blog. I dabbled in it when I was around 19, but I never stuck with anything. This time, hopefully, I will stick around.

About my title. When I was a little girl, I LOVED Lays sour cream and onion chips. Loved them. Well, I used to call them "Green dot chips". To this day, they are still my favorite. I also still call them that. Yes, I'm really mature. My sister started a blog, and it really has inspired me to write one about my life. It's very boring, so I'm not sure how many followers I will have. Probably just my sister, aww. HOPEFULLY though, some of her friends and my friends (that I want to know about it) and family will read! :)

For those of you who do not know me, I am Nicolle. * Nice to meet you:) * I live in a really small town in Southern Mississippi. It's a really nice place to live, and for the most part I enjoy it. We are close to New Orleans and the Coast, so how can you be bored? I am a total family person. I don't think I could ever move because that would take me away from my family. I am a Respiratory therapist and I work at a local hospital here. It's really small, but I like it a lot. I love my field :).

I am married to a wonderful, sweet man. His name is Trent. We have been married since December 15th, 2006. We have no children yet, but I hope to start trying next year. We do have, unfortch, 3 dogs and a cat. I know you probably think I am being mean when I say "unfortch", but I will explain. I am Dr. Doolittle. It seems like everywhere I go, SUDDENLY there is an animal that I MUST save. I just saved another one two weeks ago- Thankfully my kind mother-in-law adopted him. :) I just can't help myself! We have a Black Lab- Sallie Marie, A Louisiana Catahoula- Dottie, A Cat- Bud, and our baby boy Dauschaund/Terrier mix- Reggie Bush. I love them all very much, but I have to be honest.....they put me through hell. I'll get into that later though. :)

Well, that's it for now. I am going to try to update this as soon as possible. Sorry if I am SUPER boring- I am starving and have no energy to be lively! LOL!

About This Blog

This is a blog about what goes on in my life. Please, sit down and enjoy the show.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP